Sunday, December 19, 2010

Catch Up Before the Christmas Hustle

I was looking through some pictures that some friends had taken of us prior to Russell getting his new camera, and some of them I wanted family to see. So, without further ado, the photos:


 Luke playing with baby Zoie (our friend Hillary's little girl) September 2010.  He is so sweet and gentle with babies; he's going to be such a wonderful big brother.  In this picture he was helping her keep her binky in her mouth.  :)
 Luke and Daddy at Penny Park, I want to say end of October because I just got to the 6 months pregnant part when we spent the day at the park.

Luke racing through the tunnels at the park.  If you couldn't tell, he loved it.  :)

Luke and I playing at a friends house the day after we played in the park.

My little boy is so darling.  :)  These pictures were taken right before Thanksgiving, so I was just starting my third trimester.  :)



Family photo, same day.  Russ and I both look weird because we had to sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" and blow raspberries right before each picture was taken to make Luke smile for the picture. I don't care, though, it was worth it.  Look at his smile!  


 This is one that I found and just had to put up.  It was taken in August when we made a very last minute trip to MS so we could return the Buick to Russell's parents before school started.  Not the smartest thing to do with a kid, but it was so nice seeing Russell's family, especially his dad because he was leaving to Iraq in November. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment